Staub Cast Iron Cookware
Staub cast iron cookware is enameled in a slightly textured black matte to promote browning. Cast iron efficiently retains heat for even cooking throughout the whole process. The exterior is triple coated in a high sheen enamel and the bottom is polished; smooth to allow it to work with all cook-tops including glass, induction, electric and gas. Made in France.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- The matt black inner enameling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Requires no seasoning
$212.99 ($350 Regular)
Staub 11" Wood-handled Fry Pan
A variation on a classic, this fry pan has everything you love about cast iron, but with a stylish beech wood handle that stays cool while cooking. Works with all cooktops, including glass, induction, electric, and gas.
$169.99 ($240 Regular)
Staub Double Handle Round Pure Grill 10"
- Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan
- Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
- Grilling grooves collect the fat
- Compact, easy to use and store
$99.99 ($200 Regular)
Staub Rectangular Roaster
This Staub 38cm x 26cm rectangular roasting dish is ideally suited for roasts and cooking lasagna, moussaka, schnitzel and more. The heavy, cast-iron dish has two comfortable handles for you to keep a firm grip on it. You can fry the food directly in the dish and then bake it in the oven afterwards so it is given a nice golden finish. Deglaze your pan directly on the stovetop for gravies and sauces.
$179.99 ($300.00 Regular)
Swiss Diamond Nonstick Cookware, Made in Switzerland
Swiss Diamond non-stick cookware is amazing. These beautifully made pots and pans are equipped with a revolutionary coating made with real diamond crystals for a long-lasting non-stick surface. Swiss Diamond is made in Sierre, Switzerland, under strict European heath and safety regulations.
- Diamonds are durable - As the hardest material known to mankind; diamonds give the coating additional strength and longevity.
- Diamonds are a better heat conductor than metal - Four times more conductive than copper, diamonds help distribute heat evenly across the surface of the pan. Diamonds also allow the pan to brown food like stainless steel, creating a “fond” that can be used for gravy - or easily washed away with warm soapy water.
- Diamonds are naturally nonstick - One of the most valuable properties of diamonds is that they have intrinsic nonstick properties, unlike titanium reinforcement. This gives the coating outstanding nonstick release properties.
Each piece of cookware receives three layers of nonstick coating, ensuring longevity and helping it resist damage. Chefs worldwide agree, "Diamonds are a chef’s best friend!"
Swiss Diamond Classic 2 Piece Set
Simplify your cooking experience with this Swiss Diamond Fry Pan Duo. This trusty pair of kitchen staples combines two indispensible skillets: the 9.5 inch and 11 inch fry pans. What a wonderful gift for any at-home chef. Cook everything from a simple cheese omelet to a melt-in-your-mouth steak on the diamond-reinforced surface.
$259.99 ($321 Regular)
Swiss Diamond Nonstick 3 Piece Set
This Swiss Diamond Nonstick 3 piece set features an 11 inch fry pan, 4.3-quart sauté pan, and 11 inch lid that will fit both items. Make eggs and omelets in the fry pan and make one pot meals for your family in the sauté pan. You will be so pleased that you did.
$379.99 ($475 Regular)
Our Customers Ask:
Why cook with cast iron?
People who cook with cast iron cookware simply rave about it! The benefits of cast iron pans are numerous:
- cast iron is an ideal heat conductor
- cast iron pans can be used on top of the stove, in the oven, or over an open fire
- the more you cook with cast iron, the better it is!
Is this the year you add a piece of cast iron to your kitchen repertoire? Come into the store and we'll help you!