Emile Henry Large Bread Loaf Baker
The secret to delicious bread lies in the baking, which requires a high level of carefully controlled humidity. The Large Bread Loaf Baker by Emile Henry recreates the same baking process as an authentic bread oven and is simple to use. The humidity levels are controlled using this special refractory ceramic. The domed lid allows for optimum levels of heat and air circulation. All Emile Henry products are made in France. 39.5 x 16 x 15 cm
The Custom Loaf by Breville
Here is the most intelligent bread maker since sliced bread. The Custom Loaf is fully automatic and customizable depending on your needs. Did you know that depending on what bread you make, the knead amount, rise and rest times vary. This machine has an IQ which knows the requirements for different breads. Select your loaf size (1pound to 2.5 pounds), crust colour and more. Choose from 13 automatic features including basic, whole wheat, gluten free, crusty loaf, sweet breads, yeast-free dough and more. Throw the ingredients in order of wet to dry and press start! So easy.
Try our gluten-free pizza dough recipe or our whole wheat pizza dough recipe.
Bake Bread in Cast Iron
Have you ever thought of making a beautiful boule in a cast iron pot? The benefit of making bread in a cast iron piece is that the pot gets super hot. This is great for even and overall cooking. The result is a professional look with a crispy crust and delicate interior.
Le Creuset 5.2 L French oven $420.00
Staub 5.5L w steamer basket $319.99 (Regular $515)
Our Customers Ask:
I have one burner from Lampe Berger and wish to change the scent, what do I do?
- Empty the scent from your burner into the scent bottle or use a mason jar with a tight lid.
- Take the wick out and squeeze excess fragrance from it. Do not rinse your wick with water or any other liquid.
- Add a little Neutral scent into the burner, add the wick and follow the process. Let the Neutral work for about 20 minutes. Cap the lamp and let cool. Later add new scent and again follow the process.
- Or you can dry the wick and start a new scent a few days later.
- You can mix one scent with neutral, never mix two different fragrances.