- Pastry of your choice rolled out and 8 disks cut
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked ham or bacon, diced
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced
- ¼ cup red and green peppers, diced
1. Preheat the oven to 400º F or, if using the Petite Pie Maker preheat the device until the green light comes on, while you cut the pastry and make the filling.
2. To make the filling, whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl then add the scallions and peppers.
3. Line the pie maker or large muffin cups with the pastry.
4. Sprinkle some bacon on the bottom of each pastry and fill 2/3 with egg mixture and top with cheese.
5. Bake 12 to 15 minutes in the oven or bake 10 minutes in the Petite Pie Maker with the lid closed.
6. Repeat with remaining ingredients if using the Petite Pie Maker.
15 to 20 minutes