Tangy Citrus Sorbet
Tangy Citrus Sorbet makes a refreshing ending to a rich meal.
Makes about 1 quart
- 2 tablespoons tangerine/tangelo zest, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-1/4 cups tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
1. Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium high heat; cook until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool completely. Stir in zests and juices. Freeze in Cuisinart® Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Sorbet Maker, 20 to 25 minutes.