Beef & Citrus Vinaigrette Summer Salad
- 1 pound Boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 large oranges Peeled and sectioned (remove seeds if possible)
- ½ cup Fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup Toasted walnuts, chopped (optional
- 3 tbsp. Orange juice
- 3 tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 1 ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Extra virgin olive oil
In large skillet, stir fry steak strips in oil for 1-2 minutes or until browned.
In large bowl toss remaining ingredients for salad.
Add warm steak strips.
Blend ingredients for vinaigrette.
Sprinkle vinaigrette over salad and toss to mix.
Sprinkle with toasted walnuts, if desired.