Rice paper roll ups
- 8 small rice-paper wrappers
- 1/2 cup shredded spinach or iceberg lettuce
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 small carrot, peeled, spiralized or grated
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, julienned or spiralized
- 1 medium avocado, cut into strips
- 8 large cooked shrimp or cooked chicken breast cut
Pour warm water into a heatproof bowl until half full.
Dip one rice paper wrapper in water.
Place on damp surface or Easy Sushi roller.
Place one-eighth of lettuce along one side of wrapper.
Top with one-eighth each of bean sprouts, carrot, cucumber and avocado and shrimp.
Fold in ends.
Roll up firmly to enclose filling. Or close Easy Sushi and pull the traction sheet.
Cover with a damp tea towel to prevent the roll from drying out.
Repeat with remaining 7 wrappers.