Ham & Cheese Strata
- 6-9 slices Bread, quartered
- 1 pound Ham, bacon or sausage, cooked & chopped
- ¼ pound Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- ¼ pound Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ pound Mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup Onion, chopped
- 6 Eggs
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
Lightly grease a 9 X 13” baking dish.
Place bread on bottom of dish.
Layer meat, cheese, mushrooms and onion.
Combine eggs, milk and salt in mixer or blender container and mix thoroughly.
Pour egg mixture over top of layers.
Preheat oven to 350F in the morning.
Bake for 30-45 minutes or until centre is set.
Makes 8 servings.