Fresh Summer Corn Salad
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Hot pepper sauce
- 4 tsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cups Fresh corn kernels
- 1 tsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cups Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup Chopped cucumbers
- ¼ cup Chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil, finely chpped
- ¼ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
In small bowl whisk together all ingredients for dressing.
In large skillet, sauté corn in oil until tender.
Transfer corn to salad bowl, and add tomatoes, cucumber, chives and basic.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
Let stand for at least 10 minutes then refrigerate before serving.
When ready to serve, sprinkle with feta cheese.