Green Bean Casserole
- 1 can (approx. 14.5 ounces) French-style green beans, drained
- 1 can or jar (approx. 15 ounces) small whole onions, drained
- 2 tablespoons diced drained pimento
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup fine bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a lightly buttered 1½-quart casserole, combine green beans, onions, diced pimento, and mushroom soup.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F (175°C) for 25 to 30 minutes.