Crunchy Green Vegetable Stir-Fry with Shrimp
Serves - 2
Preparation - 5 min
Cooking - 13 min
I n g r e d i e n t s
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 hot chili pepper, seeded and sliced (optional)
- 2 ActiFry spoons vegetable oil
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced on an angle
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cold water
- 4 oz (125 g) jumbo shrimp, peeled, de-veined and tails on
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 4 ActiFry spoons Asian black bean sauce
- 1 ActiFry spoon chopped fresh coriander (approx.)
Place the onion, garlic and chili pepper (if using) in the ActiFry pan. Drizzle evenly with the oil. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add the zucchini, snap peas and water to the ActiFry pan; cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add the shrimp, green onions, black bean sauce and coriander to the ActiFry pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp is opaque. Sprinkle with additional coriander to garnish.
Serve with hot, cooked rice.
Substitute bean sprouts for the snap peas.