Breville Small Appliances
Over the past 80 years, Breville has grown to become an iconic Australian brand through thoughtful design and brilliant innovation. Today, Breville-designed products are sold in more than 50 countries around the globe.
Breville Deep Fryer
Fun food is often fried. Think of French fries, chicken wings, donuts, calamari or fish. Wouldn’t it be great to make healthy versions of fun food at home?
The Breville Deep Fryer is equipped with sophisticated technology that we’ve come to expect from Breville. Pick from 7 preset time and temperature settings without even thinking about it. Simply select the food you are cooking and it automatically knows what temperature to use and time.
Try Apple Turnovers for a special treat.
Juice Fountain, Multi Speed by Breville
Juice Fountain, Multi Speed by Breville, is the juicer featured in Joe Cross’ story: Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.
Learn more at: www.rebootwithjoe.com
It is a 5 speed juicer that adjusts speeds automatically to maximize juice and minimize waste.
Power ranges between 6500 to 12500 RMP. All components are dishwasher safe.
- Smart juicer that adjusts speeds to maximize juice and minimize waste.
- 5 speeds from 6500 to 12500 RPM for efficient juice output.
- Easy-to-clean micromesh filter keeps the fibers out and the juice in.
- Beautiful stainless steel. Components are dishwasher-safe.
Reboot your Life Juice
- 6 kale leaves
- 1 cucumber
- 4 celery stalks
- 2 green apples
- ½ lemon
- 1 piece of ginger
Juice and drink
Morning Jolt Juice
- 1/2 lemon One of the most alkalizing foods available, and restores inner balance while adding a real kick to any juice
- 1/2 cucumber A hydrator and thirst quencher; rich in silica, it’s great for hair, skin, and nails
- 1 cup green grapes A natural antihistamine, and grapes add a lot of sweetness
- wedge of honeydew melon The sweetest of all melons; select heavier melons: they are juicier inside
- 1 kiwifruit Kiwifruit are actually berries (they grow on vines). They have the same level of potassium as bananas but only half the calories.
- 1 celery stalk A mild, pleasant flavor that combines well
- 1 handful of fresh mint Adds a burst of refreshing flavor, and this aromatic herb also aids digestion and calms nausea.
Juice it, pour it, and drink it. The sooner you drink your juice, the more nutrients you will get.
A potent hydrator and thirst-quencher; the cooling cucumber and refreshing mint stimulate the palate and help rid the digestive system of toxins. The naturally rich sugars found in melon and grapes provide you with a burst of energy!
Get into the habit of starting your mornings off with this powerhouse and take it on your morning drive in a travel mug with some ice to ease into the work day!
Breville Fast Slow Cooker
This 6 quart slow cooker/ pressure cooker works with you and your schedule while you enjoy life.
You can have tender meats in minutes using pressure or you can have flavour layering meals up to 8 hours when slow cooking.
Sautee and sear directly in the cooking bowl. Fully programmable to suit you and includes auto shut off so you can set it and forget it!
Slow food in the fast lane.
Breville's The Smart Scoop™
Make Your Own Ice Cream or yogurt, gelato or sorbet!
Breville's The Smart Scoop™
Do you like your ice cream soft, hard or just in between?
The Smart Scoop allows you to select the texture so that you get ice cream just the way you like it. The machine is completely self-contained with a self refrigerating compressor.
It makes 1.5 quarts of perfect ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet.
Frozen Berry Yogurt
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- Place quartered strawberries in a bowl and mix with 1/3 cup sugar and lemon juice. Gently crush with a fork and let sit at room temperature for an hour to macerate. After an hour gently crush with a fork again to desired consistency or blend into a puree.
- Combine strawberries, yogurt and rest of sugar and pour into the ice cream bowl. Set ice cream maker to YOGURT setting and churn.
- Once mixture is frozen transfer to a freezer container and freezer for up to 1 week.
Makes approximately 1 quart
The Compact Smart Oven from Breville
Wouldn’t it be neat to know of a versatile, quality countertop oven?
This is it! The Compact Smart Oven has 9 preset options to choose from including:
- Keep warm
You can set the temperature ranging from 120˚F to 500˚F. This means that you can have a countertop oven for dehydrating foods and broiling steaks! This 1800 watt countertop oven has smart features, but takes up less space. Independent heating elements put the power where it's needed most. Elements adjust automatically for each of the preset functions to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time.
Breville Slow Cooker with EasySear
Slow cook meats and stews to perfection
Designed to make your life less complicated so you can spend more time with your family; Breville Slow Cooker with EasySear stove top cooker.
This slow cooker is for large or family sized meals with a 7 quart capacity. The ability to sear, oven roast and slow cook all in one pot is such a great idea! Sear, sauté and brown on your electric or gas stovetop. The silicone handle covers stay cool for transferring from stove to slow cooker.
Now get that chicken in the slow cooker and spend the afternoon with your family!
Chicken Cacciatore from Breville
Serve hot accompanied with crusty bread, pasta and salad of your choice.
- Heat oil in EasySear insert over stove top.
- Add onion and garlic to sauté until softened.
- Add chicken drumsticks in batches and cook over medium heat until lightly browned.
- In a mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, olives, wine, stock, mushrooms, basil, rosemary and sugar.
- Pour combined mixture over the chicken in the EasySear insert.
- Move EasySear insert to the slow cooker vessel.
- Cover with lid and cook on Low setting 8-10 hours or high setting 4-5 hours.