Gluten-free Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 cups zucchini, coarsely grated
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients. Toss grated zucchini into dry mixture.
2. In a separate bowl mix eggs, oil, sour cream and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry being careful to not over mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Bake muffins in a greased muffin pan in a 350º F oven for 30 minutes